Monday, December 9, 2013

The post in which I explain myself:

Naw, not really. I can't explain why I insist on getting in fights with people online, but let people run me over in real life.

Shit. It's been one of those days. I hate that I consider being more defiant online a reasonable thing to do, but such is life. I have more confidence in my written words than my spoken ones. God, does it irritate me so much, though.

I mean, I feel so much better about typing an email than calling someone on the phone. I am such a hermit.

Wait, no, I'm not. I'm just socially backwards.

I guess. Blurgh.

Living in a cabin is making me feel like a backwoodsy pioneer with internet. How ridiculous. Maybe that's a thing I should start: a group for people who need to be hermits, but also desire high speed internet so they can be bossy on forums to get their nervous energy off their backs.

I am so weird.

It's a weird day. I'm sorry. Possibly better soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment